Once thought to be very expensive and affordable only by the wealthy Marble is a flooring of choice nowadays for most homeowners. Particularly due to its durability and looks, it is considered as a cost-effective investment for Residences and Commercial buildings. These floorings are stylish, add glamour to living spaces, are resistant to allergens, and are easy to polish and clean.
Marble Tiling Melbourne
Available in a wide range of colours and designs, marble is ideal for Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops, Floors, Walls or Bathrooms. The colour options allow customers to get creative and add uniqueness and value to their tiled floor. When polished, marble tiles can give a dramatic look of elegance and sophistication, especially due to their shine. It can transform a dull room into a bright one when natural or artificial light reflects on it. Its smooth texture and translucent nature make it is a great flooring option. It is environmentally friendly and offers a spacious feel to any space it covers.
Benefits of Marble
- Create exquisite design patterns on the floor
- Very elegant and stunning in appearance
- Can withstand high foot traffic, pressure and sudden alterations in weight
- Resistant to moisture
- Stays new for extended periods of time
- Can save on Tile replacement costs
- Available in wide range of colours and styles
- Easy to clean
- Aristocratic and luxurious visual impact
Affordable Marble Tiling
With proper care and maintenance, marble can look great for many years after it has been installed. It can be wiped clean with a mop or sponge and is hypoallergenic. To prevent furniture from scratching the marble surface, it is advisable to use carpet or a rug below the furniture or to cut felt pads and stick them to the bottom of the furniture. Marble needs to be mopped or rinsed in clean water, especially if it is a polished surface. Harsh chemicals and acidic products can damage the look of the marble floor and may cause a permanent stain. It should be cleaned with gentle cleaning products. Since marble is porous, it can be stained by food spills, furniture legs or other causes.
However, it is highly recommended to consult the advice of an expert technician in order to maintain the marble floor in its original condition. Melbourne Tiling has skilled technicians, experienced in all kinds of tiles and floorings and we offer advice and the best solutions for any kind of tile related queries.
Why choose us?
- Melbourne Tiling is a name of repute in the locality and is trusted by generations of customers.
- With several years of experience to back up, we are dependable and believe in completing each project we undertake with top quality and finesse.
- Our rates are extremely affordable and cost-effective.
- Great expertise is required in Marble Tile Installation for flooring or walls. We do the job with absolute precision and does not allow any room for error.
Contact us on 0438646905 to get an instant free quote