Terracotta tiles are well known for its durability and earthy nature and is a popular choice for Domestic Tiling. Melbourne Tiling offers Terracotta Tile Installation, Removal, Repair and Maintenance. It is manufactured by exposing refined clay mixtures to high temperatures in kilns.
Terracotta Tile Installation
- They are durable and tough in nature
- They can withstand high foot traffic
- They are available in earthy colours of brown and red shades
- It has an old-world charm and visual appeal
- It is versatile and hence ideal for both indoor and outdoor tiling
- It can be used sealed or unsealed
- Resistant to stains, scratches and moisture
- They are available in a wide variety of shapes, patterns and textures
- They are the preferred choice to get modern looks as well as contemporary looks
- The floors by nature are not very cold as compared to other floors and are especially suitable for cold climates
- They are very comfortable to walk on
- Ideal choice for patios and driveways
- Mould, bacteria and fungus resistant
- Affordable pricing and value for money
- It is very easy to clean
Kitchen Tiling Melbourne
Terracotta floors are well suited for Kitchen Tiling. Its advantages include resistance to bacteria and other allergens and other common problems like stains and dust.
Terracotta Floor & Roof Tile
Terracotta tiles can be used in any part of the house including kitchen or patio, indoor and outdoor tiling,without any degradation concerns. These tiles do not absorb water, once they are sealed. They offer good floor protection and maintains floor warmth. Terracotta tiles has an earthy appeal,contemporary look and affordable pricing .Typical terracotta tiles are available in various shades of dark orange, brown and red.
Why choose Terracotta Tiles?
These tiles are highly durable and last for many years without getting faded or damaged. The proof of this fact are the ancient sculptures made out of terracotta. These tiles are versatile and can stay for long looking like new, provided they are correctly maintained. When you seal these tiles, they turn resistant to stains, moisture and can easily be used for kitchens and patios. It is easy to repair, replace and maintain. They are available in a wide variety of patterns, shapes, sizes and colours.
Call us on 0438 646 905 to get a free quote or for any queries or comments.